Makeup Mondays: Beauty Lish Haul

Happy Presidents Day!

Not sure if this really counts as a haul since it's two items? But I want to share anyways :)

I placed an order with Beauty Lish  which carries Jeffree Star Cosmetics and I decided to take the plunge and do an order!

What's neat about Beauty Lish is the packing it comes in:



These are all of Jeffree's Tattoos (and yes I did frame it). I am a sucker for packing.


Here is what I ordered:



Skin Frost Regina George  I am in the process of doing a full face of highlighters so I had to pick up one of the skin frost colors. WOW that is a lot of product! I love the hot pink color!! Also I will be doing a review of highlighters to tell you which is the best!!

Star Mirror in blue chrome  As you know, I am a fan of the star mirrors. This one is beautiful!!! I wanted it to match my mermaid bathroom. I love it so much!!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts