Spooky Small Business: The Parlor Apothecary

Happy Monday!

I can't believe February is over this week! I have been busy trying to clean the studio out to turn it into a beauty room. The process is slow so far, my living room is full of boxes to Goodwill. And I have been shopping for furniture! Eventually I will share photos of the project!

Anyways I have a lot of future posts I've been working on/I haven't taken photos of. This post will be a review of product I got back in Jan/Feb then hopefully I will be back next week with more blog goodness!

I love anything spooky theme 365 not just for Halloween! I also love when it's incorporated into beauty products too! That's where The Parlor Co  comes in. They created Victorian mourning perfumes, skin care, men's products and more! I found out about the Parlor through The Sconnie Sling when she did a review last summer. I had been eyeing the fragrances for a while and finally pulled the trigger for Valentine's.

I chose the scent Cemetery:


Here's the description of the scent: Cemetery is a damp stroll through a foggy graveyard with somber notes of rain-soaked petals, wild ivy and meadow grass. This mysterious fragrance pays its respects to those laid to rest with a layer of fresh rain filled air as you visit each headstone with manicured grass beneath your feet.

It's a beautiful clean scent.  I love the packing and I love it comes with a spray bulb. The down fall is the scent lasts only 2-4 hours. You can however, purchase samples of the bottles for $6.00 to throw in your purse and to try some of the scents if you're not sure about spending the $34.00 for an actual bottle. Overall I love the perfume and can't wait to invest in more and possibly some mourning jewerly!

Have a great week!

Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts