Sunday Thoughts: Being on my own Valentine

I have been my own Valentine for the last couple of years. I always try to things that I enjoy not only as a form of self care but a way to love myself just a little extra on Valentine's as a single gal. The day not going to lie started off a bit rough but was okay none the less.

I was also inspired by Molly Burke's You Tube video:


I still had to run errands because it was payday but I made the most of it. I did pick myself up some roses while I was out, some sweet treats to have a snack and a yummy breakfast!

*Buy yourself flowers! Check!

*Buy yourself presents! Check!



Now I didn't get myself an expensive bracelet from Cartier like Molly but I did buy a few presents in advance then saved them for V Day. I got myself some new perfume, a lip bundle (reviews on both to come later) Erst Wilder with love brooch, a new stuffed friend, a new Lux De Ville purse.

*Pamper Yourself! Check!

I actually took two baths on Friday which is unusual but it helps with insomnia for me. But I had gotten a bubble bar from LUSH (you will see the haul next week) that I used for the first round then lavender body wash for the 2nd.  You can do whatever makes you feel good from a massage or even a wash/blow dry and style from a local dry bar.

*Watch your favorite shows! Check!

I watched a couple of Sex and the City episodes while I had a made a breakfast bowl then I had some french silk chocolate pie! :)

Then I took a nap since I had to work Saturday morning.

Remember to love yourself first and foremost!

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts