Pinups at the Zoo

Saturday was the first ever pinups at the zoo! It's like a version of Dapper Day but at our local Henry Doorly Zoo (which is the #1 zoo out there!).  One of these days I'll go to the real Dapper Day. But here are some photos!

Let me tell you it was hot hot at the zoo Saturday and a MASSIVE line! I am not a big fan crowds sometimes but it took forever to get tickets etc.


I honestly didn't take a lot of photos because I was trying to enjoy myself which was a tad hard to do because of the heat.

The Lied Jungle   



Giraffes at the African Grasslands

The Aquarium 

Here is yours truly
I was super happy not to get sunburned which is not a pale gals friend. I wore plenty of sunscreen!

I did a lot of walking! I forgot to wear my fit bit... I for the most part had a good time!

Have a great week!!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts