Goodwill haul-Not a $10 challenge

Sunday, after church/lunch I stopped at Goodwill for a little thrifting therapy. More on that in a bit. I didn't do a $10 challenge because I ended up going over $10 by $2.77 which is okay but I got some great stuff so onto the haul!

You will notice a bit of a theme with this haul and as always I will start with the cheapest item 1st



Scarlett O'Hara Sign- .99 cents (in the middle) It says: "Don't bother me anymore and don't call me sugar" You can easily add a magnet to this or ribbon. I placed it above my bathroom mirror.

Three Stooges Tie- I grew up on The Three Stooges my dad and I would watch it together. He also has a collection of funny ties from when I was a kid and since father's day is Sunday, I thought this would be a fun gift.

Glasses Case: It's polka dotted as you can see I got it for one of my sunglasses

Polka Dot Mug: I think this was also .99 Cents? But yes another mug and polka dot item.

Wonder Woman Socks: This I believe was $1.99? I have a pair similar to this but the style is a little different on this pair but I thought I might as well get this to wear so I don't ruin the other pair (however the bow fell off one of them when I put them on Monday)

Pink Clutch: There was no price tag on it so the clerk gave it to me for $1.99. Let me tell you this clutch is amazing! Not only is it a pink color, in good condition, it has multiple openings on the sides! I got super excited when I looked it over before buying and the inside is a beautiful navy blue with floral and paisley.

Last but not least the highest price item for $3.99 is (yup pink) mini Caboodle case! The outside it looks perfect but the inside needed some TLC so I took some E6000 to the top, and bottom and it will be good as new. I plan to use my pins for it.

I spent $12.77 (with tax) so it wasn't exactly $10 but that's okay!

So sadly I did not land a spot as a finalist for Miss Des Monies Vintage Bike Night. It was an honor just to be a runner-up. There is another contest July 21st so I am preparing for that!

See you Friday!

Miss Mag Nificent



Comments

Popular Posts