June Pinup in a Pack

Hello lovelies!

I have taken a few days off this week (Mon-Tues) to catch up on home life so I will be back Wednesday to recap Junkstock!

Today I am sharing this month's Pinup in a Pack which I am most excited for because it has Tiki vibes!! Which has become my ascetic as of late!



If you have been an old follower of mine you know my first love has been anything tiki or Hawaiian for the longest time and the only vintage I truly like until I expanded my horizons.

Bamboo Bangle bracelets- To be honest, I had some of these bracelets long ago but long since lost them. So I was super happy to see them in my pack this month since they have been on my wish list to go with my tiki outfits coming up for my next two pinup contests.

Leaf earrings- I have a pair of green ones (from Soda Sweethearts) and I really like these they will match my Hell Bunny tiki dress.

Sunglasses: As you know I never shy away from cute Sunnies! My white cat eyes broke so I was really sad that happened but I am glad I got these!

Also Pinup in a pack is having a Semi Annual Sunglasses Sale! You can best bet I bought some! Also they started to include a card with Audrey Hepburn's quote "Happy Girls are the Prettiest Girls" it's framed in my bathroom under my picture of Audrey!!

This month's pack gets an A+


See you Wednesday,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts