Soda Sweethearts

Happy Wednesday!

I can't believe summer is here (officially tomorrow) and I have yet to go to the lakes or anything! I just have been so busy with other life things that I haven't been able to head out there! I just got the best beach bag EVER at a garage sale over the weekend so stay tuned for a "What's in my beach bag 2018 edition".

Today, I am sharing an another Boss Babe Etsy Shop that I have been meaning to share for a while but haven't got around to doing so and I recently got their brooches in the mail over the weekend so I wanted to share them!

The company is Soda Sweethearts Holly is based in Australia and specializes in wooden brooches, and custom hair pieces. I have quite a few of her pieces!

Here are the 2 brooches that I got:



50's gal. This brooch has been forever on my wish list and I finally snagged it! This is how the brooches come packaged. They all have a fantastic gloss!

Ice Cream Parlor.

This is one of Holly's newer designs and I LOVE how large it is and the detail!

Keep in mind if you're in the US it does take a while to ship the pieces but it is worth the wait!

Last but not least she is having a sale for her 4th Anniversary, and End of the financial year so EVERYTHING is 20% off on her Etsy shop! No code necessary! I just put in another order! You have until June 30th!!

Happy Shopping!


Miss Mag Nificent




Comments

Popular Posts