L is for Local

I am sorry for the lack of posts last week. I am falling super behind so I am going to try and catch up this week which means posting everyday!


For K check here

This is a rather short post but still important none the less.

L is for Local 

One of the best things for Pinup girls is local shops that carry Pin-Up clothes or vintage. As you know I rave about Daisy Jones Locker in Omaha. It is where I mainly go to find dresses and they carry all the major brands. My favorite vintage shop is Scout Dry Goods. But Omaha has a ton of great vintage stores. Some places you can even sell your items for credit or cash and there is one by Daisy Jones that I plan to visit soon!

Most places should have a local shop for you to buy your pretties I think they are becoming a thing! I even know of one in Kansas City and I plan to stop there when I go on my shoot next month!

Have a great week!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts