Whatever Wednesday: July Favorites!

I am doing my July favorites a tad early since because the 31st is next Monday and I want to stay on track with ABC's of Pinup.

Beauty/Everyday products:



Zeiss Lens Cleaner- I got this at Wal-Mart and it's really good for cleaning my glasses and sunglasses too so it's really handy it also comes with a cloth.




Sunscreen: Banana Boat Sport Cool Zone SPF 50+  I haven't been out in the sun too much but when I have I've used Banana Boat spray sunscreen. It has worked wonders. I forgot to feature this in my beach bag essentials but I swear by it.



Maybelline Super Stay 2-Step Lip color (Keep it Red 035)   I found this lippy thanks to The Pin Up Companion  I've been looking for a stay on red lippy and this one is great! 




Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Moisturizer in Pink Grapefruit:  I bought this at CVS on sale a while back to try a moisturizer and at first it caused me to break out. But I don't throw anything away so I kept it and luckily I had a zit recently so I applied this on it and within a few days that bugger shrank! So needless to say it worked!

Home Products:



Mermaid Book Ends from Sourpuss Clothing  I got this back in April for my birthday because I love mermaids and now that they've become trendy (after I change my bathroom theme) I got these book ends. I had a shelf but this is in my room where I keep a few of my favorite books on hand so I have them within reach

Event: The Color Run



Last but not least I did the Color Run in Omaha this month. This was my 3rd year and it was really fun but HOT this year!!

That's it for this month!

XO,

Mags


Comments

Popular Posts