Favorite Thrift Finds

I am taking a short break from the handbag series of Fashion Friday. Today is another $10 bag sale at Scout so I thought I would share a Favorite Thrift Finds post. I was inspired by a You Tuber Sarah Hawkinson It took me awhile to compile my list of 5 items because most of the time 95% I tend to get rid of stuff after a few years of having them but after some thought I came up with them.

Without further ado......

1. Gerber Daisies Print- Goodwill



I love Gerber Daisies especially red ones. I found the first print when I started to do my 3rd bathroom re-make it was perfect to hang on my "gallery" wall. Then I found the other recently. It's scratched up but you can hardly tell so this one sits in my room.

2. James Dean Print-Goodwill

Sorry it was really bright that day!


I found this when I first moved into my apartment. As you know I liked James Dean and it was perfect to hang in the living room. Little did I know it would be the start of my gallery wall. :)

3. Vintage Hawaiian Purse-Garage Sale


I found this at a garage sale years ago. I don't use it often but I am in love with it. Especially the front pocket.

4. Vintage Surf Tealight Lamp-Goodwill



Yup another Goodwill find. Again this was a few years ago right before the new location opened. This has vintage beach/surf signs all over it with palm trees punched into it. So when you put a tealight in it the shapes appear on the wall.

5. 70's style top- Way Back Records




This is by far my best find in vintage clothing. It has such bright colors and is originally from Hawaii (the tag states it) it has bell sleeves, and pockets!! I am wearing it next month for my photo shoot with Vixen Pinup!

I will be back next week to recap my haul!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts