J is for Jewerly

Welcome back to the ABC's of Pinup!! Sorry for the delay so we're just going to get right into it!

J is for Jewelry

To be honest, I wasn't sure on what to post originally. Pin up jewelry can vary depending on your style. I don't think there is a rule with it. Basically do your research just like with anything else. If you check back to my Etsy post you can find some shops that do vintage reproduction jewelry along with brooches of course.

But here are some newer stores that I have to order from but have cute products:

Bows and Crossbones

Splendette

Splendette does Bakelite style bracelets that's what they're known for but they do other jewelry as well.They are very funky and pretty!

When I was on vacation, I picked up some pieces of jewelry from Pickens which was all under $10:




The brooch is definitely vintage which was the higher priced item but still really pretty. I love the hair flower with the bling! Plus the bracelet can pass off as vintage and the ring too. All about perspective!

Have a great week!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts