Fashion Friday: Handbag Series Sourpuss Bowler Bag

Happy Friday!

Here is part 1 of the handbag series.

Today for part 2 of the handbag series, I am sharing a bowler bag I got from my favorite shop Sourpuss clothing:



This is Tattooed Divers Bowler Bag

I actually have the skater dress too which you will be seeing in a future ABC's of pinup post. So I decided to get the matching bowler bag because I had my eye on a bowler bag for quite some time.

When I received the bag, I surprised on how large the bag is. I wasn't sure if I wanted to use it as a regular purse. So I made it my work bag it's the perfect size for it. The bag has a side pocket that snaps, then on the inside it has two interior pockets and a zip pocket.

The bag has a doctor bag style to it and has great straps. Like I said it's a bit big for me to use everyday but it carries my work stuff in it.

Check out the other bowler bags from Sourpuss clothing!

I work Friday night but I am off Saturday because I am going to Queen and Adam Lambert!! Have a great weekend!!

XO,

Mags 


Comments

Popular Posts