Ipsy Glam Bag: July

Here we are again it's time for another Ipsy Glam Bag for July!

This month's theme: Over Easy



The bag features a design by an egg character Gudetama (whom I never heard about until Ipsy) even though the bag's rather unusual design the products made up for it:




Products: (left to right)

mPrincess: pressed eye shadow in biscuit.  Not going to lie I was a little taken aback by the color name but what do I know? It does has a nice shimmer but is a tad light for even me. But it does make a nice base color and is good for highlight

Beau Gachis: Illuminator brush. You know how much I LOVE getting brushes with my Ipsy bag it's soft and fluffy it will go with my other collection of travel sized brushes though!

Jersey Shore Cosmetics: Mandarin Green Orange & Ginger (Mongongo) lip conditioner: That's a mouthful! Anyways it's a lip balm while the scent is a bit unusual, I do like a good lip balm so this is a great product.

Ciate London: Wonderwand Gel-Kohl Hybrid Liner in black. What I like about this eyeliner that it come with a small brush! It's a dual ended eyeliner so I can learn how to finally use eyeliner! I did it give it a go and not bad for a first try!

Tarte Cosmetics: Rainforest of the Sea deep dive cleansing gel. The product smells great but again I am saving it for when I travel.

Overall I give the bag a B. Some of my friends didn't have good experiences with this months bag which makes me sad as you know I've had my share of problems but I have been overall happy since then.

See you Wednesday!

XO,

Mags  

Comments

Popular Posts