E is for Etsy

Happy Memorial Day! Hope you are having a great holiday!! I can't believe June is just around the corner! I am working on a BIG May favorites post this week


For C click here

For D click here

Are you ready for E?

E is for Etsy. 

Originally I was going to write about earrings, but I saved that for J which will be for jewelry of course! But I have talked about Etsy numerous, numerous times on here because I love supporting small business, so I am going to share all of them in one place so you can visit! Most of are jewelry they are a few other items. Although I have to try a few others yet! A lot of them are located outside the US so shipping does take some but trust me they're worth it!! 

The Star Brite Motel 

Dolly Cool 

Juicy Lucys  

Reverefolie 

Vixen By Micheline Pitt  

Soda Sweethearts 

Femme De Bloom 

Big Slick Pomade 

The Ambrosia Bowl 

Luxulite  

The Cherry Dollface (you know I have talked about her before she has her own vintage Etsy shop!)

Insomniac Creations 

These are the ones I shop at most, though I haven't found the right item from Cherry Dollface yet but I wanted to shout her out because she has great vintage items!

Happy Shopping!

 XO,

Mags



 

Comments

Popular Posts