May Ipsy Glam Bag

Here we are with May Ipsy Glam Bag! I am glad I stuck to keeping Ipsy because the bags have now improved along with products too!

May's theme: Summer Friday

The bag has a fun summer print of Ice Cream and Popsicle which is perfect for summer! The bag is also 100% water proof so it is perfect to toss in my beach bag (stay tuned for my annual beach bag essentials post!)

Products:



Mellow Cosmetics Creamy Matte Lipstick in Nude: As you know, I am more of a red lipstick wearer, however I do break out of my shell and do other colors. This color is pretty without being too overpowering and has a nice light scent that  I might use this color for the summer.

Urban Decay Afterglow in Sin: This is a highlighter which is something I don't use/ I don't know how to use. Once I figure out how to use it then I can give more of a review on it.

Hempz Pomegranate Herbal Body Moisturizer: I love Hempz products so I was definitely excited to get this product in my glam-bag! It smells amazing and this has to be my favorite product this month!

Luxie Beauty Foundation Brush: I have several Luxie brushes as you know, this brush is designed for foundation. Although I use blenders with my foundation (I will try it with foundation once) I applied powder with it and the brush works great as always!

KVoss NYC Macaroon Lip Balm in light cream:  This isn't the first time I have gotten doulbe lip products in my Ipsy bags. This is also a great product to help keep my lips smooth!

This Months bag gets an A


Comments

Popular Posts