Fandom of the month

Goodness!! I forgot to share with you April's fandom of the month! I lost track of time! I did not show March's fandom because it turned out not to be one I liked since I am not much of a Star Trek fan (last month's theme) but this month has gotten me real excited!!

Theme: Pirates

I LOVE pirates! Especially that this month will be the release of the 5th installment of Pirate of the Caribbean  Dead Men tell no tales Jack Sparrow is my favorite!!


So of course the bag is themed based on Jack's quotes like the bag:

Not all treasure is silver and gold mate ~Jack Sparrow




My favorite is necklace of course which has anchor and one of Jack's quotes (I regret nothing ever) on and compass attached.

Next, is the coin earrings from first Pirates Curse of the Black Pearl. I have it in a necklace. The earrings are light weight though but are perfect!

Last but not least is treasure chest ring which does open and has tiny jewels in it I lost a couple upon opening it (oops). Then of course a magnet!!

I can't wait to wear this to the movie!

I give this month's fandom an A

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts