Free Comic Book Day and Wizard World CC

Wow.... I had not only one nerdy weekend but two but split up into two week periods. The first Saturday in May is free comic book day so one of the local shops (Krypton) does a big blow out which I attended last year. This was my 2nd year and once again it did not disappoint.

I got to meet..... Dean Cain!!!!



I grew up watching Lois and Clark the new adventures of Superman he was my superman. Let me tell you Dean was so nice!!! We had the greatest conversation. The rest of FCBD we went to Pop Culture and then we saw Guardians Volume 2 which I will recap in my monthly favorites!

This past weekend I went Wizard World Comic Con in Des Monies (see my other post here)  which is my 3rd Comic Con the other two being O Comic Con (which is in July) my cousin and friends said that Planet CC in KC is better but I had plans to go but it fell through at the last minute so I have yet to go.



Anyways I got to meet..... James Masters! aka Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I always rooted for Spike. James was nice too and he liked my dress.

I really didn't do any booths but Tee Turtle which I have written a review about here so I am not sure if I will do another review or not. Maybe I'll do a haul post separate.

After the Con as you know we hit Valley Junction, then also a few hobby stores and Mayhem comics:

I had a wonderful time! And I can't wait for July!!!


XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts