A is for Anchor

Happy Monday! Today is the start of the ABC's of pinup! I wanted to do share some of my tips and tricks with a little of the alphabet so every Monday, you will have a new letter and the fun it involves! Without further ado.....

A is for Anchor

It is no secret I love anchors and actually anchors are a pinup staple (in fact stay tuned for nautical for letter N!) Anchors are pretty trendy these days so you can find them locally not just on pin up sites and stores. I didn't photograph all my anchor stuff because then the post would be super long but I will link up some of the outfits that I have included anchors in them so you can see how to style it!

Let's talk accessories! First up are my necklaces all pictured together:



From left to right: The first was from Jubly Umph which is no longer in stock. The middle is one I got from Wal-Mart and the right is from Rue21.

Earrings:



I also have anchor studs but I decided not to photograph them for obvious reasons. The pair on the left I got on E Bay from Forever21 and the right pair are from Juicy Lucys 

The ring I got from Old Navy:



Next up I have a pair of anchor shoes by Roxy that I got at Gordman's (sorry the pic is blurry):



 Last but not least, I've shared it before my Lux De Ville handbag and wallet with Anchors:


Now onto clothing! I am sharing my two cardigans. Then  I will link below my other two anchor style outfits.


This cardigan I got from Sourpuss but it's longer available

Next, I got this cardigan via E Bay but Hell Bunny carries it in other colors too




For my Anchor dress go here 

For my pink Anchor tank top  go here

I have two other all over anchor print tank tops but I did not photograph one is put away and the other I got for my birthday and was wearing it at the time I was photographing these for the blog :)

I will be doing a more Nautical style post for letter N later on too!

Have a great week!

XO,

Mags 




Comments

Popular Posts