Weekend get away: Valley Junction Des Monies Iowa

Hello! Last weekend was one of the best (besides Free Comic Book Day) I went with my cousin and our friends to Wizard World Comic Con (look for that post Friday with recap of FCBD) in Des Monies, Iowa. After we stopped in West Des Monies-Valley Junction which is a quaint little area down town when we drove by I saw places I had to stop!! After a yummy pizza lunch at the Tavern I got to explore:

In front of Memory Lane antiques   








There was even a costume shop!!







This was a pretty mural it says it's going be restored 





On the side of Atomic Garage


Atomic Garage which is a vintage/rental shop 






This was my favorite place!!!

Way back records had some really neat stuff!

Prince    

Groovy!!




Modern Jukebox














I really wished I had the $ for this! It would be perfect in my home!!


Ring ring!!



I got this beautiful top!

Stay tuned for Friday when I recap my weekend!!

XO,

Mags 


Comments

Popular Posts