C is for Cardigans

Hello and welcome to week three of ABC's of pinup! I haven't been posting much because I have had some days off of work that have been unexpected but nice none the less!

You know the drill:

For A click here

For B click here

C is for Cardigans. 

These are a great pinup staple! Actually this how my wardrobe started out is with cardigans! I have so many already! They are great to wear year-round and be paired with dresses, skirts, jeans, slacks (which I do for work), and with a solid color basic t-shirt.

Here is my collection:




Yup I have that many cardigans that I had to do two pictures:



Most pin up shops on-line carry cardigans so they are easy to find. Most of the ones I own are from Sourpuss Clothing but I have gotten some from Hell Bunny, department stores such as Target and of course Goodwill.

I love my cardigans!!

Have a great week!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts