May Favorites!

As promised a huge favorites post since I skipped Aprils favorites!

Beauty Favorites

One heck of a blot powder from Soap and Glory 



You know how much I love Soap and Glory so I decided to give their powder a whirl. I love it!!

Yes to Cucumbers moisturizer (soothing) and make up removal wipes 



Yes to products are Target's store brand of products. I have been looking for a moisturizer for a while and found this. I love cucumber scent so I gave it a go the product smells great and works well. I haven't noticed much of difference in my face too much. I grabbed the wipes just in case I need them I still have my other remover but it's nice to have a back up.

 Clothing Favorites

Butter soft tank tops from Wal-Mart



Everyone is head over heels with Lula-roe and I'm over here head over heels for tanks!  Wal-Mart runs inexpensive tanks that are super soft and they have fun rockabilly prints like anchors and lips.

Favorite show

Magic Men Live 



Last year, was my first year attending this show and I had the best time ever! This was no acceptation! We did the meet and greet of the guys and they are the nicest guys ever!! Definitely worth seeing if you have a chance!


Headbands from Hippie Runner:


My friend Shannon got me these for my birthday. I love Hippie Runner so I added to my collection!

Favorite Movie

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2

After Free Comic Book Day, I went to see Guardians Volume 2 after seeing the first a few days before. Needless to say the first was WAY better than the second the characters are better developed and I loved WAY more than now especially baby Groot!

Restaurant: Blue Sushi Haymarket Lincoln

I love sushi and finally I got to go to Blue Sushi with my friend Mandy and loved it! They have great cocktails too!


Home product:



Steamer 

I decided to invest in a steamer since I have a ton of dresses/skirts, they do get wrinkled, and I don't have an iron anymore (we use it for Sunday school) it was time to get one. The I got from Wal-Mart is similar to the one I linked. But so far it works great!!


That's it for this month!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts