Wordless Wednesday: Downtown Lincoln

I haven't done an almost Wordless Wednesday in awhile!

As I mentioned on Monday, last Thursday I was in Lincoln and I got to be in down town for lunch. I wish I had gotten more time to explore because there was a CUTE bookstore and a vintage shop! I am hoping next time I get a chance to! But for now here are some photos I snagged downtown:


Tour De Lincoln was an art project that Lincoln did a few years ago like the Bench mark. Most of them are still around Lincoln including this one in front of the Cornhukser hotel. It's called the color wheel.


I saw this skeleton scene in a window of a building it still has a Santa Hat on it!



This was right near Honest Abe's. Very rockabilly!

I hoping to do a vintage day in Lincoln in the future!!


XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts