Ipsy Glam Bag February

Tomorrow I will be sharing my February Favorites since it's the last day of the month. Also it is my last day of the semester today!!

Today is Ipsy February glam bag which came a tad late than it normal but here none the less!

February's theme: Ipsy Much Love

The bag is a rather simple design again which again I am bummed about because I thought for sure they'd do a Valentine theme like in the past. I like the neon orange style though. I can see a re-vamp in the future!

Products:



The Organic Pharmacy Lip & Eye Cream- My first reaction was lip and eye cream? For both? It seems weird to me but I use the product after I wash my face. I haven't noticed any difference so far

NYX Butter Lipstick in Lifeguard- This of course a deep red color and I am in LOVE this probably has to be my favorite product from this month's bag!

Elizabeth Mott What up Beaches Matte Bronzer-*sigh* Another bronzer. Although this is a lighter shade this time, I just don't use bronzer. I did use it the other day in my make up routine before I put on powder. I am still learning.

Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Blush Brush-It's been a minute since I have gotten a tool! Luxie is my favorite (who doesn't love rose gold?) The brush is pretty and soft!

Biobelle Stay Gorgeous and I woke up like this mask- So I learned the other day these are paper masks! (Who knew?) I did the stay gorgeous mask during my bath the other day. I try do a face mask 2 times a week wither it be the mud masks from Lush or paper ones from Ipsy but I keep the paper ones to do for special occasions. The mask worked fine no complaints!

Overall, I'd give this months bag a B. I am holding out one more month before I redo the quiz again.

Have a great week!

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts