February Favorites!

Wow I can't believe February is over!! This month went fast!

Time for my monthly favorites!  A few products do repeat what I can say I love them!!

Body Products:



Soap and Glory Sugar Crush

Body wash and body cream. You know I have sung my praises for Soap and Glory  before but I needed some new goodies so I purchased the body wash and hello Margarita! It's exactly what this body wash smells like!! I love the smell of lime! I had a travel size set which included body butter which I've tossed in my purse. I love the body butter too it's pretty amazing!!

The Fab Pore Purifying Cleanser

This isn't on their website but it's a new product. I still have my scrub but I alternate between the two. But I really was excited to try this product! I love foam cleansers and this one is great too!




I guess this next product would qualify as a body product Thieves waterless hand purifier. This is from Young Living my friend Crystal from My Blissful Space gave it to me as gift when I attended her YL class.  It has peppermint oil in it, I love the smell and it's way better than any other antibacterial product! Hopefully I can start selling YL in the future!



LUSH products



Yes more LUSH :) You know my love for mask of magnanimity which I got a larger jar now!

 I also got Prince Charming body wash which smells amazing (I am body wash junkie).

Then I got two more bath bombs: Intergalactic it was so pretty! Even has glitter in it!!

Unicorn horn- I found out this was a bubble bar! (who knew?). Bubble bars are exactly what you think. You toss them into the water and instant suds! It was pretty neat to see tub full of bubbles something that is common with me! It smelled great too!

Studio 35 Beauty Brush and Sponge Cleaner






I watched of The Cherry Dollface's recent videos on how to clean your make up brushes and I wanted to do that the only cleaning they got was with baby wipes #fail but I knew that they probably needed a more through cleaning. The soap Cherry uses however was a tad pricey, I happen to be at Wal-Greens for Soap and Glory stuff when I came across this cleaner. Not only is it a larger bottle it was a reasonable price too! It works well too! I will do a post this week on how to clean them!

Business shout out: Journey's



I love Converse shoes and I wanted to get a pair of Kelly green ones for St. Patrick's Day next month so I went to the local Journey's to get them. Sadly they didn't have them in my size at the store however, the clerk was AWESOME ordered them in my size, had them sent to me with free shipping and a discount! How cool is that?

That's all for this month!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts