Small Business Saturday: Dolly Cool Jewels

Happy Saturday! I am still not back on my regular schedule with posts. I am hoping to get back into next week. Today is a short post!

For small business Saturday I am sharing Dolly Cool Jewels she is based in the UK and has the COOLEST rockabilly/tattoo style items! Not to mention she is affordable too! This is my 2nd order with Dolly Cool. I had placed an order end of October but never got around to sharing it but I gotten a custom brooch,couple of scarves and a pair of earrings!


I got two pair of earrings (the heart and lipstick), a head scarf, a custom necklace and the carousel brooch! Also she sells chiffon scarves too! Which I have to almost every color!



Tonight I am going to my first ever sock hop and I am really excited! I will be sharing my outfit next week!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts