Ray Guns and Layers: How to winterize your look

Happy Fashion Friday!

I have been putting off this post since the start of the New Year so now I am finally sharing it! We were having some unseasonably warm weather lately (70 degrees in February?). Then winter is supposed to make a comeback this weekend!

Anyways, my first dress for 2017 was this very dress from yes again Sourpuss (fun fact I helped vote on this design!) Which is a Skater Dress with Ray Guns!! Yes you read right!

I wanted to wear the dress even though it had been really cold out. I just grabbed my thicker pair of leggings (ones I specifically use for layering) my cropped cardigan also from Sourpuss and my black knee high boots.




Skater dresses from Sourpuss are my favorite because of the prints, how comfy they are and they fit amazing! I plan to order more in the future!


I have been lucky to wear dresses/skirts this winter. In the past, I shied away from them but I am learning how to dress properly for the seasons when it comes to pin up style. I think since I am now officially a year in (woo hoo!) this style I am doing pretty good for myself. In fact, I should write a post about it!

Not sure what my weekend plans are as of yet! I usually have something in the books but since the weather might be yucky I may not do much!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts