Anti Valentines Day dress

Since I am playing catch up here, I am taking you back to last week's Valentine's Day (or Anti Valentines in my case) look. I was super excited to get this dress from Sourpuss Clothing because it is exactly how I feel about the holiday!!

Sourpuss Candy Heart Rosie Dress 



This dress is super cute! They had different styles of the Rosie Dress in the past. I wished I had ordered them but this dress is comfy and fun too.


I paired it with black leggins, knee high boots and a cropped cardigan to cover up the hearts when I wore it to work. I did also wear it to my girls night out prior to Valentines Day too.

The next dress I share on Friday is my first dress of 2017 and I show how I layer it with the same leggings, cardigan and boots.


Stay tuned!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts