Fashion Friday: Sock Hop Fashion

Last Saturday I went to a Sock Hop put on by The Omaha Jitterbugs. It was my first time attending an event so I was really excited to dress up. I wanted to wear a poodle skirt ever since I laid eyes on one as I was little. Finally I made it happen! I also had to get saddle shoes both the skirt and shoes I found on Amazon.

I went with a pink theme since it is one of my signature colors!




Saddle shoes Amazon At first they looked like clown shoes but once I put them together I was impressed how well they looked plus they have bows on the back!

Poodle Skirt Amazon  It does come with a musical note scarf which I did not wear but it was super cute! It's one size fits all. I added my black petticoat for oomph

Here's a shot of some of my accessories! 



My ankle socks are from my stash

Milkshake purse you've seen here

My boat neck top is from Target

Pink scarf is vintage 

Cat eyes are from a Party Shop

I also wore hamburger earrings and my shake machine brooch from Soda Sweethearts

I had a great time at the sock hop!

This weekend is super busy but I am excited to be spending time with my friends!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts