Anti Valentine's Altered Heart box

 Since Valentine's is a week away, I wanted to get a start on sharing some of my anti Valentines!

If you're familiar here you know Valentine's is not really my favorite holiday but I try to celebrate with grace and a little rebellious with it. I add skulls, black, neon pink, etc.

Last Thursday, I did Valentines Day with Luke and Sylvia in Lincoln. I had picked these heart boxes at Target (thank you Dollar Spot) so I grabbed one for myself:



First I took some striped paper from my stash to cover the lid, followed by taking polka dotted ribbon to trace the edge of the bottom of the box, and last I added glitter skull stickers to the top of the lid and inside the box:


It turned out pretty cute!!

Stay tuned for more fun!!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts