Day 3 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 3-Your first love

Oh crapola. When I saw day 3 I almost wanted to wuss out but that's not part of the rules.

My first love? Well to be honest I had my share of crushes and I was crushed by most of them too sadly. I've only have had two boyfriends. The first well to be honest I don't he was my first love because we were pretty horrible to each other we fought more than we acutally dated.

So I'd have to say my 2nd Boyfriend was my first actual love. I felt the butterflies, and I was head over heels for him. He changed me in a good way he made see things differently then I used to look at things. What was best about him is that he loved me for me. He didn't judge me by my bra size or how I looked. He loved me for me. He understood my pretty crazy life and got things about it. He was fun, encouraging, caring, loving, everything a boyfriend you'd expect.

Even though he now is married and has a family, I don't speak to him as much I used to we're friends on Facebook. One of the nice things about us we were pretty good friends before we dated. I'm glad we're still friends today.

I honestly don't know if I can ever feel that way about anyone again I'm pretty convinced that you only get one shot at it and that's it. But you never know I guess. I try to be optismistic it's really hard when you see all your friends, classmates, get married before you.

So that's my first love it wasn't as painful as I thought.

Comments

Popular Posts