Day 2 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

Okay well that's a no brainer really. I just came up with Maggie the Arist. Essetinally when I started this blog almost 2 years ago I started off as a chatty kinda blog it wasn't until I started checking out the blog-o-sphere and what other creative people like me were doing when I started to get visual and share my projects. Then I decided that I didn't it want it to be just on creative stuff either. I wanted a place to rant, talk about life itself, my weird sense of humor and whatever was on my mind. I like variety and that's what my blog is like my intro it says:

"A blog about me being an artist, a Sunday school teacher, tossed in with a wild sense of humor, posts about non-art stuff, and about life. So sit back, relax and enjoy my creative/crazy world!"

That's basically it in a nutshell of Maggie The Artist.

Comments

Popular Posts