An unsettled creative mind

AAACK. I'm between a rock and a hard place creatively. I hate being in these "ruts" I want to create something and yet I have ambition to does that make sense? Since my completion of my bench I think it left me burned out because I was really down to the wire with that; which I hated because I honsetly don't think the bench is as good as it should or I wanted it to be despite what everyone says. Artist are always the worst crittics especially on themsleves. Where someone says "Oh that's reallly good" I'm thinking "What could I have done better?"

I'm itching to take photos the wire jungle is back up in full swing and I need to continue my play ground photography project which has been a long going project for awhile. I visit different parks in the area and photo graph the equipment-very rewarding work. I really want to do it when grey outside and I keep forgetting to pack my camera and snap photos right when I get off work since I live near a park now. I also want to do a photo shoot again for practice there are some great locations in town. Plus I need to do more small town photography as well.

Also, I need to go junking I've seen some great creative projects to do but it involves going to the locate junk haunts to find what I am looking for.

AND I really, really REALLY need to scrap I have so much stuff that needs to be scrapped like Relay stuff from the past three years. Sunday school stuff, etc, etc. 

I just hate having back burner projects like that I've tried to avoid this from happening. Plus there are a million and 1 excuses too.

I'm hoping I can get out of this rut soon now that the weather is finally warming up and Relay will be done soon than I can focus on what's important my creative well being.

Comments

Popular Posts