Day 8 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 8-A place you've traveled to




Yes I've actually been to Cali. I haven't really been to very many places but when I was Senior in high school (10 years ago) I got the opportunity along with my band class to travel to Sunny Cali and play at halftime for the Silicon Valley Bowl in San Jose.  Of course we did a lot of tourist things like visiting the Rock Alcatraz (my favorite), The Golden Gate Bridge, saw the Full House - House, Ashbury Lane, ate at Planet Hollywood, Pier 39 and Fisherman's wharf.  It was a pretty amazing trip. I don't have pictures because my camera broke I do still have a few items from the trip like a replica prison key, and my pass from the game.

We had only like after Christmas until the New Year to enjoy Cali so a lot was crammed in. But it was the most fun I think I ever had. Plus my first plane ride ever this right before 9-11 happened when you didn't have to do all the stuff you do now at the airport.
 
I'd like to go back one of these days and see other places too.

Comments

Popular Posts