Death of a frog?

As you may recall for my birthday I got my swimmy frogs that I wanted. I was really stoked, I've been wanting pet frogs forever. Dad and I went to Learning Express the Monday before my birthday to get them. I picked the tank I wanted, got their food and care instructions.

Now this isn't my picture. I've tried to take photos of mine but they wouldn't hold still so I got this from Google but this is the same as mine.

I named my frogs Cosmo and Wanda from The Fairly Odd Parents. The awesome part about the frogs the require little care just fed two pellets per twice a week, and their tank doesn't have to be cleaned in 3 months. 

Or so I thought.

A week ago I had gotten home from my weekend of work, after a quick power nap I was getting ready to go to church when I noticed one of my frogs upside down. Yes it appears one of my frogs well let's just say it croaked.  I was shocked!! The frogs had been acting well goofy is the nice, clean way of saying on here.  I can't say if Wanda killed Cosmo or what happen for sure. I quickly removed Cosmo from the tank and I tossed him. I was worried that I was doing something wrong in their care, so I grabbed the instructions read them over for like the millionth time, nope it seemed I was doing everything okay. So it's a mystery. 

And the only who knows the truth still swims alone in the tank.

(insert dramatic music)

The End (or is it??)

Comments

Popular Posts