How about some cards?

Yes I actually got some creating done woo hoo! I made a couple cards:

This card is for my friend co-worker Nancy her birthday is Memorial Day. I've mentioned Nancy a couple times on here a wonderful lady. She used to work with my dad and my friend Vicki.

Nancy loves animal print so I had these colorful animal print scraps for a while now. I loved how the card turned out!

This is the inside of the card. The front says "Have a Wild" I know Nancy will love it =)

I have a couple friends graduating from college this year too. I grabbed a couple images from Crafty Secrets Girlfriends pad:

I love this image! I thought this would make a great card for my friend Mandy.

My 3rd card is still in the works. I haven't found the right colored paper for the background.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts