Day 11 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 11-Favorite TV shows


This is pretty easy. Normally I don't get to watch much TV anymore because of my work shift mainly I watch re-runs of the shows that used to be on TV but my Top 3 are as followed:
 
 
 
Grey's Anatomy. I loved this show since Day 1. A loyal Grey's fan ever since it used to be on Sunday nights. I have it taped now so I can catch up. I used to be a big Derrek Shepard fan but now that he and Meridtih are married (finally) this season I'm rooting for Mark Sloan. I've always liked him anyways but he's really proven himself from the player to a real man I think he deserves to be happy.
 
The Simpsons:
 
I loved this show since I was a kid and the show started around 1989? If I remember right. Back in the day parents used to think the show was bad well ha it's lasted this long! I'd have to say my favorite characters are Bart, Homer of course and yes Maggie. Hey even though she's a baby she's a riot!

Last but not least:


Sponge Bob Squarepants. Yes I'm 28 and still watch cartoons. I grew watching Nick cartoons the originals Ren & Stimpy, Doug, AAAHHH Real Monsters, Angry Beavers, Rugrats, and Cat Dog. Since then cartoons aren't as good as they used to be. I never was a huge fan of Pokeman and the Japnese stuff that happended when I was in Junior High. To be honset with besides The Simpsons, Spongebob is actually one of the decent cartoons that's out there. It's really really funny. I get a bang out of him and Patrick.
 
Those are my picks!

Comments

Popular Posts