Day 1 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Well y'all should know me by now so I'm skipping that let's see a recent pic? How about my new tattoo?


LOVE IT!!!


15 Interest facts? I mean I have 100 already but okay let's see

1. My Hibiscus tattoo is my 2nd tattoo

2. My name in Hawiian is Makie

3. Despite getting my tattoos and have my ears double pireced, I hate needles in a hospial or a doctor's office

4. Never broken any bones or gotten stithces (yet)

5. I don't smoke but I have a collection of cigarette lighters

6. I love wild/toe socks

7.  I am a total bookworm

8. I am German on my dad's side and Heinz 57 on mom's which consists of Irish, English, French, German and little Indian

9. I actually love blonde jokes

10. Favorite Actors: Jim Carey, Johnny Depp, Paul Walker, and Vin Dissel (short list of them)

11. Favorite Actresses: Drew Berrymore, Kathrine Heigel, Cameron Diaz

12.  I can be pretty obsessive on certain things

13. I hate snakes

14. I'm a total tomboy but I do like girly things like shoes , purses, nail polish

15. I want to loose 50 pounds but I'm a bad dieter/exerciser


Well I hope that is some of that is new without me cheating and looking at my 100 things list ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts