Skin care routine!

Back in April, when I was binge online shopping (show of hands if you have done a shit ton of Quarantine binge shopping?) I decided to upgrade my skincare routine.

Because let's face it, I had the skincare routine of a teenager. I was still using products from my teen years which for someone who is 37 probably isn't ideal but it was cheap and I sorta have been using a moisturizer (if I remembered) and I was using some Yes To products but those are pricey as well. Then I got on a BIG face spray habit too. Which there's nothing wrong with that but I needed something more.

My skin type: I wanna to say I have dry/acne prone skin. I usually get adult acne (fun times said no one ever) around my period or if I'm stressed. 

So I went onto Beauty Lish  and got some skin care products. I wanted to give the products at least a month (now 2 months) to give them a fair shot. I will link all products that are in stock.




Good Molecules Pure Cold-Pressed Rose-hip Seed Oil: $10.00 (out of stock)  It's a natural source of vitamin C and pro vitamin A. It says you're supposed to use it as the last step but I use it first then followed by moisturizer. 

Bioderma Sensibio Light Cream: $19.90 It's pretty good as far as moisturizes go. It does hydrate which is what I need.

Last but not least:

Bioderma Senisbio Foaming Gel  $19.90. I love that it's a large sized product so I don't have to repurchase it. I have to remember to wash my face at times because I am tired along with moisturizing.


Other products I use:

Watermelon Scrub: This from Clean and Clear which I had been using their products up until this point. I use the scrub about once a week since it's a pretty abrasive and I've heard it's not recommend to be used daily.

Face Masks:  Again, I do this about once a week too usually after I wear make-up. I showed in my 5 Below top purchases.  The face masks I purchase. 


Pore Strips: I do these on occasion when I buy them it's not a daily thing either. 



That's about it! Stay tuned as I review my skin care cleaner!

Miss Mag Nificent 

 

Comments

Popular Posts