Beauty Room Update 9

Happy Friday and 4th of July weekend! I honestly can't believe it's July. 

I haven't posted any Beauty Room Updates since you know life has gotten in the way. I'm about 2 months in staying on top of things pretty well. I still have yet to get a chair that I like but other than that, I do have a few new editions to share!

Wonder Woman shelf: One of my mom's items was a knick knack shelf. Which was just the item I have been looking to display my Wonder Woman collection:



Next, I hung my jewelry holder up that I got 2 weekends ago from Junkstock:



And some other additional touches:

Rug is from Sourpuss but no linger in stock 


Makeup bag from Current Mood 


I am slowly getting back to blogging. Have a safe weekend!

Miss Mag Nificent

b



Comments

Popular Posts