Scene of the Crash 2020




Wow!!

It's been since February since I've last competed in an contest!! I did a virtual one not sure if that really counts but we finally got together for the 2020 Scene of the Crash contest!!

This has been my 3rd year attending the contest and this year they relocated from Iowa to Nebraska and the contest was inside this year (which was a relief since it was one of the hottest days of the year). I didn't make it past the first round but I still had a wonderful time!!


Here are some photos:


The 2nd Round!!Ou




Outfit Details:

Dress and Hand bag Sourpuss Clothing

Sunnies: Amazon 

Bracelet: Pickens

Necklace: Custom Gift

Shoes: Converse







Creature of the Black Lagoon is one of my favorite Monsters and Classic Movies!!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts