Whatever Wednesday: 5 Below

I LOVE 5 Below  which is like The Dollar Tree but way better!! I want to share my list of items that I swear by from 5 Below. And I am working on sharing my updated skin routine which involves an item i picked up from 5 Below stay tuned!!


Beauty Sponges ($4.00) It comes 25 in a pack which is a steal for $4.00 it does include one beauty blender as well. But I like using them for make up and rotate them out often.



Make Up Brushes: ($2-$5)  If you're not into high quality brushes these are for you. They also sell individual ones as well which is a bonus if you ask me!! 

Makeup Brush Cleaner ($4.00) I picked this up before the shut down so I have used it for 3 months. This product is I SWEAR by!! Not only is it inexpensive but this stuff works! 



Which brings me to:

Clean Mats ($3-$5) I didn't take a picture of this one but I picked up a small one around Christmas but it is really efficient so you can pick a variety of different sizes and prices

Clay Masks ($4.00) This is another go to (I just picked up the pink one Saturday) I try use a mask at least once a week. But these are legit and come in variety of scents!!



Other items besides Beauty Products:

Home Decor: On one of my beauty room updates, I showed a quote from Audrey Hepburn that I picked up from 5 Below and it's super cute.

Key-chains! I am a key-chain junkie and 5 Below has a great variety of them. 

Sunglasses: Another good item to get is there sunglasses 

Technology: Their section for cell phone accessories is top notch too my best friend picked up a few items and raved about them!!

What's your favorite items from 5 Below?


Miss Mag Nificent  



Comments

Popular Posts