Coke Cards Part 1

Happy Wednesday!!

Today I am sharing something pretty nifty in my book. Dad has been going to Goodwill a lot lately (more than me which IS something!) and he found a box of Coca-Cola collectors cards! A whole box of them!!!



Talk about excitement! I took about an hour to go through ALL the packs that dad didn't go through. After sorting and separating from the duplicates. I wanted to share first the rare ones in part 1 today and Friday will be part 2 of my favorites!

Phone Cards!

Do you remember them?? WAY before cell phones you had to call collect or use a phone card. There were 4 unique prepaid cards ($3 on them) Odds are 1 in 60 packs. Dad found that one so that I don't have a picture of that one.


Santa Chase Set

10 Gold Foil Stamped cards featuring "Coca-Cola" Santa. Odds: 1 in 12 packs. I have found 2:




All Time Sports Favorites 

These were used in 1947 advertising Odds: 1 in 15 packs again I found 2:



Hollywood Celebrities: 4 Silver Stamp cards featuring Hollywood Celebrities Odds: 1 in 30 packs. Dad found Clark Gable and I found Joan Blondell:



Sprite Boy: 1,000 randomly inserted coupon cards to be redeemed for a 24 karat gold Precious Metal card containing 1 gram of 999.9 pure GOLD featuring the "Sprite Boy" Image. Odds: 1 in 3,600 packs. So I did get the Sprite boy but no coupon:



 Stay Tuned for Part 2 Friday!

Miss Mag Nificent 



 

Comments

Popular Posts