Dollar Tree Bank Remake

The Dollar Tree always have fun items to remake and I decided to take a stab at one that was rather simple but a fun project none the less! 

I started with a Dollar Tree box bank:



It does look pretty on it's own however you can change it up if you so desire. I popped out the back of the bank, then I took nail polish remover (make sure it's acetone) to remove the Aloha:



While that dries, take the back of the frame and measure out the paper you want to use:



I didn't know how to remove the paper off the backing of the lid. So I just covered it with the paper on the left which was from my stash. 

Last but not least, I took paint pens to write my design:



I made a Tattoo fund bank!! :)  You can also use letter stickers too. I am really excited that Dollar Tree has Fall items out already! Hopefully I can pick up some goodies soon!!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts