Coke Cards Part 2

It is the last day of July.

The summer has gone by fast for sure!!

Today I am sharing part 2 of my new collection of Coca-Cola cards. On Wednesday, I shared the rare ones I've found and today I am sharing some of my favorites!

Calendar Girl

She was on the original calendar in 1903 and is considered rare today.

Soda Fountain



If you remember, I found this tin at Brass Armadillo. Fun Fact: Soda Fountains were a popular meeting place from 1800's through the mid 1960's.

Fan Girl


This fan girl was a cardboard cutout for advertising in 1923 "Thirst knows no season"

Soda Jerk

 
Again Soda Fountains were popular throughout America and this is the uniform the "Soda Jerk" wore. This was another cardboard cutout ad. Also on Leave it Beaver Wally Cleaver works as a soda jerk *sighs* 


1947 


You wouldn't know this was an advertisement for Coca-Cola without the logo. This was for an ad campaign in 1947. I still love the picture with the hairstyle and red lip! 

Pinup Style

 
I LOVE the style of this one again another ad/cardboard cutout in 1946.

It was fun looking through all these cards! Definite nostalgia for sure!

Have a great weekend!

Miss Mag Nificent  

Comments

Popular Posts