Whatever Wednesday: Tattoo #7

Saturday was the annual Iron Brush Tattoo Customer Appreciation day. Last year was my first year attending the event. So I am pretty excited to be going again this year!!

I had to work until 10am but I got there around 11-ish (they open at noon) but still got to be one of the first group of 12 people to go in to find my tattoo. Sara (my pinup sister from another Mister) and I met up again. She had gone in Thursday to look at the books. I had an idea of getting a pineapple (since I have a problem like pineapples) and I also wanted a thigh tattoo as well. But there was none (sad face) but they did have a tropical/coconut drink one so that's what I went for :)

Here are some professional pictures from the event photo credit: Kyle Gibson PhD


Artist: Maxwell



Me trying super hard not to be awkward


The proceeds from the event benefits the LUX center in Lincoln. Which is a Center for the Arts. I love supporting artists being one myself, and I love how Iron Brush gives back locally. They have become my favorite tattoo shop!!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts