$10 Goodwill Challenge

I am planning to do $10 Goodwill challenge each month again. I am hoping to go to different locations as well to make it more fun :)

I went last Friday morning, and I wasn't sure I'd find anything but as luck would have it... I found 3!




Jewel by Thirty One wallet $1.99

It's always an exciting day to find Thirty One items. The wallet is medium sized which is what I go for these days (I rotate purses and wallets). But it has my requirements (extra pockets). Plus I love the lime green color.

Owl trinket dish $.99 cents

This is actually a gift for my cousin who likes owls.

Last but not least Richard Carsuo hair setter $3.99

I was a bit skeptical of this product but I did a check of the items everything was there and accountable and I was really excited to test this product out. Basically it's a curling set that uses steam! I plan on making a separate post in the next week or so testing out this product.

Total: $7.49 not bad for 3 items!! Until next month!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts