Brass Armadillo Haul

Hello Darlings!!

Well, as of last Saturday, I am back to working full time at the hospital, overnights and weekends. The schedule is a bit crazy but at least it's a steady income, PTO, and insurance again. I've been halting a lot of clothing purchases which has been hard, but I did get some skirts on Amazon which I will be posting a review soon.

I hadn't been to Brass Armadillo in a year so I was past due for a trip so I went not once but 3 times! So I am combing all 3 visits in one post. The first time I went I just did was look around and take a few pictures, the second was on my birthday to get a few treasures and the third time last week on a rainy day was to get a few more treasures that were on my wish list and then some.


Birthday Trip:

Captain America Doll



If you followed me for a while, you know I am a die hard Captain America fan (LOVED End Game by the way) that I had spotted this doll at one of the booths. I was really happy to have found it a week later waiting for me!

Gumball Machine



I now collect gum ball machines. Random I know but Brass Armadillo has a variety of different ones. Last year, I got a plastic double bubble one and now I own a larger sized one. Believe it or not I have a similar one from Hobby Lobby which is a reproduction. I plan to do a post on the differences later too. Anyways some of the machines were higher priced, but this one was a steal for $12.00

Wooden Tea box



I love tea hot or cold. I have a vintage Lipton tea tin I use. This was around $2.00 and super cute on display in my red vintage kitchen :)

Record Coin purse


This was also about $2.00, I just couldn't resist it either!

Last Wednesday's trip:

Coke Hot Dog Roaster



My kitchen also has a lot of vintage Coke items. I came across this roaster for $12.00. I compared it to one on Amazon which was $19.00 and since it was Coke that sealed the deal. I am happy to report the roaster works (yes there will be a post for that too!).

Red canisters

Sorry not the best photo


I have been on a mission for vintage canisters (red ones to be exact) since I started to re-do my kitchen. One of the things I like to do if I really want something is to wait and if the item is there whenever I return it's meant to be. Sometimes it doesn't pan out but with these canisters I lucked out. The set was $40.00 and again worth every penny. I do have a set of ceramic skull canisters from Sourpuss to store my goods in so these are just for display in my kitchen

Captain America mug



No explanation here obviously!

Nancy Sinatra and The 5th Dimension vinyls



Another great find were these two vinyls. Since I am back on this schedule, I have a ton of future posts planned including sharing my vinyl collection.

Last but not least a few fun photos:



   How tacky yet amazing this Troll wreath is!!!


LOVE this chandelier one day I will have one!!

Have a great week!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts