Derek Hough!!

Happy Saturday Darlings!!

I decided to take Monday off from blogging, today I am competing in contest #8 Miss MSRA-E.C.C. Pinup doll pageant in Columbus which I will be recapping next week! I am still getting into a flow of blogging again.

Tuesday, my friend Angie and I always celebrate our birthdays in May (we're just shy of days of each other's special days) usually we go to Magic Men Live but they didn't tour this year. Instead we saw the amazing Derek Hough (Dancing with the Stars) I have a slight crush on him. But it was so fantastic! I had no idea how talented he is!!

Not only can he dance, but play guitar and sing!!


Here are a few pics!






Singing in the rain 

Such a powerful image!! 



I will recap the contest later on!! Happy Holiday Weekend!!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts