Highway Creeps Contest

Hello!

I am catching up here on the blog. I can't believe that I have been blogging for about 10 years! I still I don't have a set schedule at the hospital yet. But I am hoping things will workout soon.

Easter weekend I had my 7th contest Highway Creepers (I did Miss World of Wheels in March but because of the flood, I was out of sorts) in Kearney my rotten luck I sprained my ankle (again) but I decided to go through the contest anyways.

My friend Cora and I drove up to do the contest which had 28 contestants!!!


Here are some pics!!

Me during the Q&A!


Outfit Details:

Top: Thred Up
Skirt: Amazon
Shades: Amazon
Shoes: Converse
Hair tie: Old Navy

My girls!!!

Me with Elvis! 



Cora, EV Hurst (Miss Creeper 2019) and me!!

Even though, I didn't win, it was a great day despite the heat!!

I have one May 25th that I am look forward to it!!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts