Wordless (Almost) Wedneday Sunken Gardens

Last Thursday, I had visited my friend Mandy in Lincoln and before I went home I stopped by The Sunken Gardens despite it being hot out. Last fall, I quick stopped by as they were preparing to put the garden to bed which is an activity that prepares the garden for the winter months.

Anyways I am happy that I got to stop by and take some photos:



They are several different entrances so I took a different one this time which was one of the set of stairs you take to get down to the gardens


There are only two statues in the garden of people (they are some stone frogs) This one is called Reveille.


Here is another shot of the gardens by one of two koi ponds.


This is a view of the dome which is one of the entrances to the garden

Last but not least:



This is Rebecca and a well. There is a story about her but it's on the other side of the garden but she is a top of this water fall. Simply gorgeous.

I did take more pictures but I will save them for another day!

XO,

Margie Mae 

Comments

Popular Posts